The company tries to offer the most unique safari experience to its clients by the combination of diverse types of accommodation, safari’s types, safari’s itineraries, …
Below we have the common safaris programs to discover the famous National Parks in Tanzania. Don’t forget that you can make your own program with us.
- Day Trips
- 4 Days – 3 Nights : Meru Mountain
- 4 Days – 3 Nights : Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- 5 Days – 4 Nights : Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- 5 Days – 4 Nights: Kilimanjaro Mountain via Marangu Route
- 6 Days – 5 Nights: Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame Route
- 6 Days – 5 Nights: Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro & Tarangire
- 6 Days – 5 Nights : Ngorongoro & Serengeti
- 8 Days – 7 Nights: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- 9 Days – 8 Nights: Arusha, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- 10 Days – 9 Nights: Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Eyasi & Tarangire
What to do
Wilderness Safaris by Car:
That kind of safari is the most common in Tanzania, all travelers come mainly to observe the famous Fauna and Flora of Africa.
This climbing offers to travelers the discovering of the roof of Africa, the Kilimanjaro Mountain. You also can discover many others in the country like the Mount Meru or the Oldonyo Lengaï Mountain.
Trekking /Bicycle Safaris:
This is for the lovers of cycling or walking who want to enjoy Tanzanian landscapes and wildlife around.
Another way to discover the Fauna and Flora by the Tanzanian Lakes.
The unique opportunity to meet some of the 120 tribes living in Tanzania. You will share a piece of life of Masaai people, Wadzabe or Chagga, etc.
Another way to discover the Fauna and Flora of Africa by air.
The company can also provide all transfers needed by the clients.
In Camp Sites you carry your own camping gear and you accommodate in wilderness.
There are 2 different kinds of camping:
Public Camp Sites :
- you share the area with other travelers
Special Camp Sites :
- you stay in a private area with your local team (the cook and the guide)
You will find different kinds of Lodges in all Tanzanian National Parks:
Lodges with rooms
Mobile Tented Lodges :
- luxury mobile tents according to the seasons of Fauna and Flora